K Camp - Only Way Is Up (2015) [Deluxe] [Original Album Download]

Leave a Comment

Only Way Is Up (2015) By K Camp

K Camp - Only Way Is Up (2015)

Information


Artist : K Camp

Producer : Big Fruit

Music Label : Interscope Records

Genre : Hip-Hop,Rap

Total Tracks : 16

Format : Mp3

Year : 2015

Bit Rate : 320 Kbps (CBR)

Tracklist


  1. Change (feat. Jeremih) 
  2. Till I Die (feat. T.I.) 
  3. Yellow Brick Road 
  4. Lil Bit 
  5. Own Boss 
  6. This Way 
  7. Who Am I (feat. Yo Gotti) 
  8. Money I Made (feat. French Montana & Genius) 
  9. Comfortable 
  10. Bitches N That Coupe (feat. Bun B) 
  11. Rolling (feat. Snoop Dogg) 
  12. I’m Good 
  13. Control 
  14. Let’s Get Money (feat. Cyhi) 
  15. 1Hunnid (feat. Fetty Wap)
  16. Above Water (feat. Marian Mereba) 


Download Link(s)


Only Way Is Up (2015) [Deluxe].zip

0 comments:

Post a Comment